Silver Wedding Dress Bridal Shower She Said Yes Invitation Editable in Silver And White, bridal invitation, shower celebration - C0CS5 - Digital Product
Printable Bridal Shower DIY editable INVITATION She Said Yes win Silver Wedding Dress theme.
This editable DIY PDF invitation is a must have for your upcoming bridal shower. No more waiting for proofs and turnaround time. Just purchase the invitation file, download instantly, edit by yourself and print!
This listing is for digital files only and no physical items will be mailed.
CLICK HERE FOR ALL PRODUCTS FROM THIS THEME:
CLICK HERE FOR THIS PRODUCT IN OTHER THEMES:
★ YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- easy editable PDF file invitation
- JPG blank with no text (with title only "She Said Yes!")
- Invitation card 5x7" dimension . One on an sheet dimension 5x7"
- Invitation card 5x7" dimension . Two per sheet and they are made to print on an 8.5x11" letter size.
- Font, size and color is not changeable. If editable word is very long then font size reduces automatically. The title "She Said Yes!" is not editable.
- All files are in a ZIP file
★MATERIALS NEEDED & PRINTING SUGGESTIONS:
- To edit and print the PDF files you will need Adobe Reader (Download Adobe Reader for FREE here: http://get.adobe.com/reader)
- Paper (we recommend white card stock paper in 8.5x11 inch letter size)
- Printer - set up to print "Actual size" (or use an online printing shop)
- Scissors or a paper trimmer
★ HOW TO BUY
- Add this listing to your cart
- Proceed with your purchase
- After payment is made you can download your digital files (read instructions below)
★ HOW TO DOWNLOAD
- After payment is received you will be offered to download digital files directly from our page or you can also download using a link which you will receive in an email (using the email address you entered when purchasing the item)
- Your download is a ZIP file and you just have to unzip it before opening and printing, using a desktop computer or a laptop. If you use a PC, to unzip use the mouse right click on the downloaded file and click on "Extract All", "Extract Here" or "Extract Files". If you have no such options, you'll have to download and install an application that lets you unzip files, such as the FREE 7-Zip (download http://www.7-zip.org/download.html ). Mac users can simply double click to open. ZIP files are NOT compatible with smartphones or tablets.
★ SHOP POLICY
- By purchasing this listing you agree to our TERMS AND CONDITIONS (read below) and you are stating that you have read this listing description fully.
★ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please read them here:
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist! Thanks for visiting our shop!